The Unreal Garden is an Interactive, Mixed Reality Art Experience where Art comes to life around you, by you.
40-60 minsOperating Hours
Monday 4pm - 10pm
Tuesday 4pm - 10pm
Wednesday 12pm - 10pm
Thursday 4pm - 10pm
Friday 4pm - 12am
Saturday 10am - 12am
Sunday 10am - 9pm
1025 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103Includes
Everything in the Onedome common areas and the Unreal Garden ticket.Excludes
Does not include entry into LMNL, a second experience that opens on 22 Dec.Know Before You Go
- Photos and video are not allowed in the Garden itself, but you are welcome to capture and share content all throughout our space right up until you get fitted with the HoloLens headset
- Bags, backpacks and small personal items can be stored in lockers available just past the ticketing area.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- The Unreal Garden is wheelchair accessible and welcoming to our guests with disabilities
- The Tilt Brush lounge and Elixart Cafe are open to the public without tickets.
- Children under 11 years of age are not admitted into the experience
Featuring the work of nine visionary world-class artists, and created by a team of technologists, innovators and storytellers, the Unreal Garden merges multiple layers of perception to spark your imagination and engage your senses with a truly unreal experience like you’ve never had before.
It is a place beyond the confines of our known and expected reality. A place where you don’t just view the art, you breathe the art, play with it, even walk through it and it is through your energy and interaction that it comes to life. In the Unreal Garden, the plants and flowers have evolved. The creatures have evolved. Reality itself has evolved.
We invite you to experience the Unreal Garden for yourself. Explore the winding paths lined with radiant wildflowers. Follow the meandering river stocked with luminous fish. And discover a new dimension of wonder and creativity. A 25 minute journey that will have you connecting with reality in a new way.
The Onedome space includes many other attractions that are free to all. A visual exploration of the space, which includes a selfie mural, infinity mirror box, a bio-sensor LED light ball that can be controlled by up to 4 people, and 3D painting in VR . As well as a comfortable lounge to hang out in and a non-alcoholic Elixir bar with mocktails, kava, chai and raw food snacks. Average time onsite about one hour, which includes the on-boarding experience for the Unreal Garden.