- North Beach – San Francisco’s Italian Neighborhood.
- Chinatown – Home to largest Chinese community outside of Asia
- Union Square – San Francisco’s Shopping Mecca
- Civic Center – City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Bill Graham Auditorium
- California Street – Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
- Embarcadero – Bay Bridge, Ferry Building, Alcatraz, Pier 39
- Bay Bridge Lights - San Francisco iconic light sculpture
Night Tour departs at 6pm daily with a 7:00pm departure during the summer.
This 90 minute tour of San Francisco includes the best of the city by night. The tour includes the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Embarcadero. Departing from Fisherman's Wharf this tour covers the major attractions of San Francisco by night. Exact highlights may vary according to season, weather, and San Francisco's famous traffic.
Please note: Night tour is at 6:00 PM . Depending on the time of year; it may not be dark on this tour.