- Includes 4 Open Top Bus Tours
- 40+ stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito
- Fun and Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Valid for 48 hours from the time of redemption
- Bonus Add Ons: a walking tour and 1 Hour Bike Rental*
With this package you will view all must-see sights of San Francisco! You will explore Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, The Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Chinatown, Union Square, Haight/Ashbury and much more! Be sure to bring your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities from the top deck of the bus to remember your visit to the city by the bay.
Unlimited use for 48 hours on 4 Tours: The Official City Tour, The DowntownTour, The Sausalito Tour, The Night Tour.
Hop Off at any of the stops to discover the city at your own pace.
- Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 - World famous waterfront with shops, restaurants, fishing boats, attractions, sea lines and bay views.
- Ghirardelli Square - Over 40 shops and restaurants, including the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
- Lombard Street - The most crookedest street in the world.
- Palace of Fine Arts - Popular location for many festival celebrations, orchestras and events.
- Golden Gate Bridge - Cross the main symbol of San Francisco.
- Golden Gate Park - Hop Off here to visit Academy of Sciences, de Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers and much more.
- Haight-Ashbury - The birthplace of hippie culture and Summer of Love.
- Alamo Square - See beautiful Victorians houses that surrounded this area.
- City Hall / Civic Center - Great photo opportunities of the San Francisco City Hall structures nearby to the Opera House, Symphony Hall and Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
- Union Square - Home to of San Francisco's nicest shopping and popular nightlife.
- Chinatown - The largest outside Asia and a great area to spend a few hours walking around.
- North Beach - Primarily Italian neighborhood, with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes.
- The Presidio - A national park and recreational paradise featuring spectacular vistas, meandering trails, and historic and architectural treasures.
- Bay Bridge - Don’t miss it during the Night Tour!
- Sausalito - Charming and picturesque town on other side of Golden Gate Bridge. Hop -Off here to enjoy its galleries, souvenir shopping, bay views and its many restaurants.
- Financial District - Get a spirit of the Financial District and see the tallest building - Transamerica Pyramid
- Embarcadero - The eastern waterfront with restaurants, shops, and the Ferry Building.
- Nob Hill - Probably some of the best evening views of San Francisco.
Free 1 Hour Bike Rental (*with 1 hour purchase)
Free Walking Tour of Chinatown
VIP Pass for discounts at attractions and restaurants all around SF
A. Downtown Tour- Departs daily, 9:15 AM - 5:15 PM every 60 mins
B. Official City Tour - Departs daily, 9 AM - 5 PM every 30 mins
C. Sausalito Tour - Departs daily, 9:30am - 4:30pm every 30 mins (seasonal variations apply)
2 Day Hop On Hop Off Pass
At any of the 40+ Hop On Hop Off Stops
Live Commentary, Unlimited Hop On Hop Off