“Hop” aboard the Beers & Bites Adventure to experience some of the finest brews and foods in San Francisco. This unique adventure delves into the exploding San Francisco craft beer scene with behind-the-scenes tours at several premier craft breweries – all led by the master brewers themselves. You will also enjoy beer and food pairings at a local brewpub and experience some delightful savory concoctions, like brews and chocolate! You will also taste the City’s unique ethnic foods and experience the people, neighborhoods and world cultures that created them. Venture with us “beyond the bread bowl” to South of Market, the Haight-Ashbury, and the heart of San Francisco’s up and coming neighborhood – the Mission – and other off-the-beaten-track spots in between. As with all our products, your highly personalized adventure through the City by the Bay will be served with two scoops of humor and a hefty dollop of fun!
- Tour the brewhouse of a premier San Francisco craft brewery and enjoy a tasting flight
- Explore food and beer pairing with a tasting flight and snacks at a brewpub or beer focused restaurant
- Explore new harmonies with a visit to a local chocolate shop for a beer and chocolate pairing
- Includes light snacks at each stop
- Includes tasting notebook and special gift
complimentary Hotel pick-up
Tuesday through Saturday at 2:30pm
Three set stops at San Francisco breweries, tasting fees are included, light snack is included at each stop. Blankets to use.
Any additional food/beverages beyond what is provided with the tastings will need to be purchased, souvenirs.
Bookings cancelled within 4 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee applies.
Please note :
No sandals allowed on brewery tours.