Highlights of the Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito Tour:
• Fisherman’s Wharf - Cannery: Cannery, Cable Car, Ghirardelli Square, Hyde Street Pier, Anchorage, Maritime Museum.
• Palace of Fine Arts: Marina District shopping and restaurants, Exploratorium, Marina, Presidio, Pacific Heights, Union Street shopping, Cow Hollow.
• Presidio: National Cemetery, Letterman Complex, Fort Point
• Golden Gate Bridge – south: walk the bridge! We'll pick you up at the other side.
• Golden Gate Bridge – Vista Point: Golden Gate Bridge views, Vista Point, Marin Headlands, Fort Baker.
• Sausalito - San Francisco Bay Views, restaurants, shopping, galleries, transfer to Muir Woods Tour.
Visit one of the world's most famous landmarks on our open top bus with live narration from our professional tour guides.
Click here or a Tour Map !
The Golden Gate and Sausalito tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and departs from our Fisherman’s Wharf location and heads to the Palace of Fine Arts for a brief photo stop. From here we head towards the Golden Gate Bridge, passing Crissy Fields and then crossing the 1.7 mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. Our bus will stop at the North Vista Point for a 10 minute photo stop where you can get great pictures of Alcatraz and the San Francisco skyline. From there we will venture to the picturesque coastal town of Sausalito.
Feel free to hop-off in Sausalito and wander the streets of boutiques and art galleries, taste some true California cuisine or maybe even rent a kayak and paddle through the bay! When you are ready to head back to San Francisco, take one of our open top buses back across the Golden Gate Bridge and explore the Presidio National Park and the mansions of Pacific Heights. The bus will then return you to our Fisherman’s Wharf location where you can join one of our many other tours.
Golden Gate (Bridge)/ Sausalito Loop Schedule:
Monday - Thursday - Every Hour
Friday - Sunday - Every 30 minutes
Book this San Francisco bus tour today!