Downtown Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus.
- Hop On and Hop Off at 13 stops throughout San Francisco.
- Valid for 24 or 48 hours from time of first use.
- Great value choice - perfect to use for a half day, or over 24 hours
A visit to San Francisco just wouldn't be complete without a ride aboard a San Francisco double decker bus.
The Downtown Tour shows you all of the highlights of the city. Enjoy an entirely live narrated 75 minute tour of San Francisco's most famous sites on this San Francisco double decker bus tour. The tour includes unlimited use for 24 hours so you can hop on and hop off the bus at any of the designated stops during the tour to browse, shop, & take pictures.
Explore the highlights of San Francisco at your own pace and simply hop on the next bus when you are ready to go to the next location. Buses arrive at each stop approximately every 45 minutes. Book this San Francisco bus tour today!
Hop On Hop Off stops include:
- Fisherman's Wharf – Located on the northern waterfront, this area is best known for Pier 39 (shopping, restaurants, sea lions and much more), San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, the Cannery Shopping Center, Ghirardelli Square, and many other attractions.
- Ferry Building - Here, a Farmers Market is held twice each week and offers produce and flowers from small regional farmers and ranchers, many of whom are certified organic. A wealth of other products include regional artisan specialties such as breads, cheeses and jams.
- Union Square - The central shopping district in San Francisco, featuring Macy's, Tiffany's, Neiman Marcus, Victoria's Secret, Saks Fifth Avenue, and hundreds of other major retailers.
- Chinatown - The dragon gate on Grant Avenue at Bush Street (installed in 1969) is a gift from the government of the Republic of China (Taiwan). San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside Asia and is a great area to spend a few hours walking around.
- North Beach - This is a primarily Italian neighborhood, with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes. It is also conveniently located in the northeast part of San Francisco, adjacent to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Telegraph Hill (Coit Tower) and Russian Hill (Lombard Street).