Have questions about our Alcatraz Packages?
Check our FAQ page
Alcatraz Island Tour with cellblock & Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours of San Francisco
- Great Value - includes 3 Day pass Open Top Bus Tours in San Francisco.
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus.
- Hop On and Hop Off at 40+ stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito.
- Enjoy a full tour of Alcatraz Island, including the award winning cellblock audio tour.
- Enjoy the city lights and skyline on our Night Tour.
- Bus tours valid for 3 days from time of first use.
Alcatraz Island Ticket "The Rock"
San Francisco's most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets often sell out for up to 3-4 weeks in advance so it is recommended to make your reservations early.
Your Alcatraz Island tour departs from centrally located Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33.
- 45 minute audio tour "Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour" featuring prisoners and correctional officers who used to live and work on Alcatraz.
- Orientation Video presented by the Discovery Channel.
- Docent and Ranger tours available.
- Stay as long as you like - ferries return every 30 minutes. Average length of stay is 2 -3 hours.
Your 4 in 1 Bus Tour includes unlimited use for 3 days on all 4 of our San Francisco open-top bus tours. Tours have multiple departures throughout the day.
- 1 - Downtown Double Decker Bus Tour - 14 Hop On Hop Off Stops
Enjoy a fully guided 90 minute tour of San Francisco's most famous sites, with unlimited hop on and off privileges up to 72 hours from your first ride! Stops Include:
Fisherman's Wharf – Located on the northern waterfront, this area is best known for Pier 39 (shopping, restaurants, sea lions and much more), San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, the Cannery Shopping Center, Ghirardelli Square, and many other attractions.
Ferry Building - Here, a Farmers Market is held twice each week and offers produce and flowers from small regional farmers and ranchers, many of whom are certified organic. A wealth of other products include regional artisan specialties such as breads, cheeses and jams.
Union Square - The central shopping district in San Francisco, featuring Macy's, Tiffany's, Neiman Marcus, Victoria's Secret, Saks Fifth Avenue, and hundreds of other major retailers.
Chinatown - The dragon gate on Grant Avenue at Bush Street (installed in 1969) is a gift from the government of the Republic of China (Taiwan). San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside Asia and is a great area to spend a few hours walking around.
North Beach - This is a primarily Italian neighborhood, with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes. It is also conveniently located in the northeast part of San Francisco, adjacent to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Telegraph Hill (Coit Tower) and Russian Hill (Lombard Street).
- 2 - Golden Gate Bridge Tour - 10 Hop On Hop Off Stops
A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide shares the incredible history of the Golden Gate Bridge: Its conception, creation and its place as one of the most recognized landmarks in the world.
Golden Gate and Sausalito Tour Highlights:
The Golden Gate Bridge – A trip across this famous landmark includes stops on both sides and plenty of photo opportunities.
The Presidio Gates - Formerly a military post, the Presidio is a national park and recreational paradise featuring spectacular vistas, meandering trails, and historic and architectural treasures. Come for a hike, a walking tour, a picnic, to view an exhibit.
Ghirardelli Square - Over 40 shops and restaurants, including the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop; world famous for its ice cream sundaes.
Palace of Fine Arts - The palace, built for the World Fair has been a favorite wedding location for couples throughout the San Francisco Bay area.
- 3 - San Francisco Night Tour - Double Decker Bus
Experience the best views of San Francisco at night. San Francisco sparkles and our Night Loop is a safe and enjoyable to see the city's brightest neighborhoods. Night Loop Highlights:
Chinatown - Beginning at the dragon-crested gate at Grant Avenue and Bush Street, and extending for a 10 x 3 block area.
Financial District - The area is marked by a cluster of high-rise towers that lie between Grant Avenue and Union Square.
Bay Bridge - The toll bridge spans San Francisco Bay and links Oakland and San Francisco, as part of Interstate 80.
Embarcadero - This eastern waterfront of the Port of San Francisco, sits atop an engineered seawall. It is lined with restaurants, businesses, and the Ferry Building.
Union Square - This area is home to some of San Francisco's nicest upscale shopping and popular nightlife.
- 4 - Parks and Beach Tour - 14 Hop On Hop Off Stops
On the Golden Gate Park Tour see many of San Francisco's famous sites including St. Mary's Cathedral, San Francisco's Japantown, Civic Center (including City Hall, Opera House Asian Art Museum), Japanese Tea Gardens, Haight & Ashbury district, California Academy of Sciences, the De Young Museum, Ocean Beach, The Cliff HBouse and more!
- Bonus: 4 Walking Tours
- Bonus: 1 Hour Free bike rental