Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito Bus Tour - Hop On Hop Off
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus.
- HopOn and HopOff at Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito.
- Regular departures - Hop Off and walk the Golden Gate Bridge
- Spend a few hours in Sausalito with its San Francisco Bay views, restaurants and shopping
- Valid for 24 hours from time of first use.
- Great value choice - perfect to use for a half day, or over 24 hours.
A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide shares the incredible
history of the Golden Gate Bridge: Its conception, creation
and its place as one of the most recognized landmarks in the
Golden Gate and Sausalito Tour Highlights:
- Sausalito - One of the highlights of the San Francisco area. The tour includes a stop there for you to enjoy
its galleries, shopping, bay views and its many restaurants. You are able to stop here for just a few minutes, or spend a few hours and catch a later bus back to San Francisco.
- The Golden Gate Bridge – A trip across this famous
landmark includes stops on both sides and plenty of photo
- The Presidio - Formerly a military post, the Presidio is
a national park and recreational paradise featuring spectacular
vistas, meandering trails, and historic and architectural
treasures. Come for a hike, a walking tour, a picnic, to view
- Ghirardelli Square - Over 40 shops and restaurants, including
the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, world
famous for its ice cream sundaes.
- Palace of Fine Arts - The palace, built for the World Fair has been a favorite wedding
location for couples throughout the San Francisco Bay area. The Exploritorium, an excellent 'hands on' science museum is also located here.