Downtown Loop Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus.
- HopOn and HopOff at 14 stops throughout San Francisco.
- See the city from the top of an an authentic English Double Decker Bus!
- Valid for 24 hours from time of first use.
- Great value choice - perfect to use for a half day, or over 24 hours.
Customer Review: "We enjoyed our trip very much. The drivers & tour guides were very friendly and accomodating. It's a great way to see the sights without the hassle of renting a car, parking, etc." - Erica, Riverside, CA
Enjoy a fully guided 90 minute tour of San Francisco's most
famous sites, with unlimited hop on and off privileges for 24 hours. Stops all over central San Francisco including:
- Fisherman's Wharf – Located on the northern waterfront,
this area is best known for Pier 39 (shopping, restaurants, sea lions and much more), San Francisco Maritime
National Historical Park, the Cannery Shopping Center, Ghirardelli
Square, and many other attractions.
- Ferry Building - Here, a Farmers Market is held twice each
week and offers produce and flowers from small regional farmers
and ranchers, many of whom are certified organic. A wealth
of other products include regional artisan specialties such
as breads, cheeses and jams.
- Union Square - The central shopping district in San Francisco,
featuring Macy's, Tiffany's, Neiman Marcus, Victoria's Secret,
Saks Fifth Avenue, and hundreds of other major retailers.
- Chinatown - The dragon gate on Grant Avenue at Bush
Street (installed in 1969) is a gift from the government of
the Republic of China (Taiwan). San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside Asia and is a great area to spend a few hours walking around.
- North Beach - This is a primarily Italian neighborhood,
with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes. It is
also conveniently located in the northeast part of San Francisco,
adjacent to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Telegraph Hill (Coit Tower) and Russian Hill (Lombard Street).