3-day All Loops Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco + Alcatraz Island Tour
- Great Value - includes all 4 Open Top Bus Tour Loops in San Francisco.
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus.
- HopOn and HopOff at 25 stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito.
- Enjoy a full tour of Alcatraz Island, including the award winning cellblock audio tour.
- See the city from the top of an an authentic English Double Decker Bus!
- Enjoy the city lights and skyline on our Night Loop.
- Bus tours valid for 72 hours from time of first use.
Alcatraz Island Ticket "The Rock"
San Francisco's most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets
usually sell out 1-2 weeks in advance so it is recommended
to make your reservations early.
Your Alcatraz Island tour departs from centrally located
Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33.
- 45 minute audio tour "Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse
Tour" featuring prisoners and correctional officers
who used to live and work on Alcatraz.
- Orientation Video presented by the Discovery Channel.
- Docent and Ranger tours available.
- Stay as long as you like - ferries return every 30 minutes.
Average length of stay is 2 -3 hours.
San Francisco Double Decker Bus Tours - Includes All 4 open-top tours:
Your All Loops Bus Tour includes unlimited use for 48 hours on all 4 of our San Francisco open-top bus tours. Tours have multiple departures throughout the day. The Downtown Loop, Golden Gate Sausalito Loop and Golden Gate Park Loop include the ability to HopOn and HopOff at 25 stops, and the San Francisco Night Tour is a 90 minute single loop.
1. The Downtown Double Decker Bus Loop
Enjoy a fully guided 90 minute tour of San Francisco's most
famous sites, with unlimited hop on and off privileges up
to 48 hours from your first ride! Stops Include:
- Fisherman's Wharf – Located on the northern waterfront,
this area is best known for Pier 39 (shopping, restaurants, sea lions and much more), San Francisco Maritime
National Historical Park, the Cannery Shopping Center, Ghirardelli
Square, and many other attractions.
- Ferry Building - Here, a Farmers Market is held twice each
week and offers produce and flowers from small regional farmers
and ranchers, many of whom are certified organic. A wealth
of other products include regional artisan specialties such
as breads, cheeses and jams.
- Union Square - The central shopping district in San Francisco,
featuring Macy's, Tiffany's, Neiman Marcus, Victoria's Secret,
Saks Fifth Avenue, and hundreds of other major retailers.
- Chinatown - The dragon gate on Grant Avenue at Bush
Street (installed in 1969) is a gift from the government of
the Republic of China (Taiwan). San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside Asia and is a great area to spend a few hours walking around.
- North Beach - This is a primarily Italian neighborhood,
with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes. It is
also conveniently located in the northeast part of San Francisco,
adjacent to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Telegraph Hill (Coit Tower) and Russian Hill (Lombard Street).
2. Golden Gate and Sausalito - Open Top Bus
A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide shares the incredible
history of the Golden Gate Bridge: Its conception, creation
and its place as one of the most recognized landmarks in the
Golden Gate and Sausalito Tour Highlights:
- Sausalito - One of the highlights of the San Francisco area. The tour includes a stop there for you to enjoy
its galleries, shopping, bay views and its many restaurants. You are able to stop here for just a few minutes, or spend a few hours and catch a later bus back to San Francisco.
- The Golden Gate Bridge – A trip across this famous
landmark includes stops on both sides and plenty of photo
- The Presidio - Formerly a military post, the Presidio is
a national park and recreational paradise featuring spectacular
vistas, meandering trails, and historic and architectural
treasures. Come for a hike, a walking tour, a picnic, to view
- Ghirardelli Square - Over 40 shops and restaurants, including
the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, world
famous for its ice cream sundaes.
- Palace of Fine Arts - The palace, built for the World Fair has been a favorite wedding
location for couples throughout the San Francisco Bay area. The Exploritorium, an excellent 'hands on' science museum is also located here.
3. Night Loop Double Decker Bus
Experience the best views of San Francisco at night. San Francisco
sparkles and our Night Loop is a safe and enjoyable to see
the city's brightest neighborhoods. Night Loop Highlights:
- Chinatown - Beginning at the dragon-crested gate at Grant
Avenue and Bush Street, and extending for a 10 x 3 block area.
- Financial District - The area is marked by a cluster of
high-rise towers that lie between Grant Avenue and Union Square.
- Bay Bridge - The toll bridge spans San Francisco Bay and
links Oakland and San Francisco, as part of Interstate 80.
- Embarcadero - This eastern waterfront of the Port
of San Francisco, sits atop an engineered seawall. It is lined
with restaurants, businesses, and the Ferry Building.
- Union Square - This area is home to some of San Francisco's
nicest upscale shopping and popular nightlife.
- Alamo Square - home to the famous 'Painted Ladies' of 'Postcard Row'
4. Golden Gate Park Loop
On the Golden Gate Park Tour see many of San Francisco's
famous sites including St. Mary's Cathedral, San Francisco's
Japantown, Civic Center (including City Hall, Opera House Asian Art Museum), Alamo Square (Painted Ladies - Postcard Row), Japanese Tea Gardens, Haight &
Ashbury district, California Academy of Sciences, the De Young Museum